Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photographers

Is it Spring?  The calendar says yes.  The Kansas weather said no on Monday.  We had a little snow storm and I was worried about my daffodils who thought, since it was in the 80's last week, that it was springtime.  We all thought that. 


Like how I tried to be all photographer on you.... more on that later.


So I cut the daffodils I could and brought them in.

So as I was reviewing these pictures on my camera I saw a few that I didn't take.  It seems like my daughter thought she needed to get in touch with her photographer side as well.  Here is her work...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we really need to get Miss O new batteries for her camera!!! i knew she would be a photographer like her Gaga.

    ReplyDelete