Wednesday was my little guy's 2nd birthday! O had preschool in the morning so S and I went to the zoo. It was a cool day with some sprinkles but it was still a good time. We, of course, had to ride the train.
Because of the weather, there were lots good seats available!
But the animals didn't seem to mind the weather... we saw lots of them!
There was a little game of peak-a-boo through the stroller
We left and picked up O at school, had lunch and a nap. There was an early birthday surprise because Gaga came to visit S on his birthday! After supper, there was cake!
Love the cake!!
S received a "bike" for his birthday. It's still a little big for him but he was so excited to get it!
Maybe he was a little too excited... a little bit of the possessive 2 year old behavior started to come out. If he wasn't on his bike and O would start riding her bike towards S's bike he would run towards his bike with no regard for safety and say "My bike! My bike! My bike!" I got a video of it but it was by accident. Here it is...
He is still working on the whole riding it but he does pretty well going backwards!
We had a great day!



I laugh every time I watch that video "my bike, my bike, my bike!"...
ReplyDelete