Last Wednesday was O's first day of preschool!! How exciting! It was "Red Day" so she was asked to wear something red that day.
These next two pictures crack me up. Not because of what O is doing but because I told her to do it! Growing up mom tortured hmmm asked us to stand in front of our door to take a picture the first day of school. And I just did it too!!
On our way out the door...
S saw O put her folder in her bag and he decided he needed a folder also.
On our way!
On our way in!
It was rather sunny that day...
O was so excited about starting school...
she almost ran down the stairs to her classroom!
We finally made it! We took a quick picture and S and I had to leave(no crying by O or me!)
And then S and I walked back to the car... just the two of us...
and drove away... in a rather quiet car... S kept asking about "sister"...
S and I went to a store and then went home to play outside since it was a nice day. He must have gotten over his confusion of leaving O at school and coming home because he wasn't happy he had to stop playing outside and go back to get her....
I asked O what her favorite part of school was. She said painting(she painted red circles) and playing outside. And then she said "Mommy! We had apple juice!" She was so excited about having apple juice. :)
Finally we were home...
to do fun and exciting things like standing in plastic bowls.
No comments:
Post a Comment