Did Mary have a hard time potty training Jesus??? (and a blog book giveaway- by someone else)
As I was trying to soak up the pee my daughter deposited on my rug this evening and the Veggie Tales were signing "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart- where? Down in my heart- where? Down in my heart!" in the background, I had a thought- Did Mary have a hard time potty training Jesus? I mean, he was fully human as well as fully God so he obviously had to be potty trained at one point. I just wonder if at some point Mary thought "Really?! Aren't you the Son of God? Should you really still be having accidents?" Or maybe she didn't. But I wonder. Can you tell that after 5 months of "training" we are still having "issues." Maybe it's me... she tells people at church and MOPS she has to go. Who knows! But we still persevere because she can't go to college in diapers. And if boys really are harder to train than girls, S is not getting trained until he is 3 or 4!


On a completely different note, I just found out that you can make your blog into a book!! Yes, I may be be a little slow on these new, cool things you can do with all this technology stuff but that's ok. I mean how cool would it be if I could make a book out of all the fun, and embarrassing, things I blog about! I mean, what grown-up woman won't want to read about how she was hard to potty train?! :) Apparently there are several different websites you can go to to get your blog book done. I heard about this from my former neighbor/photographer/follower blogger Jami. In fact, if you go to her blog you can enter to win a blog book. You need to go if you have a blog! I mean it! Go now! I'm done blogging for now so you won't miss anything. :)
hilarious! she is too cute. pee on the rug and all...
ReplyDelete