Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmases on New Years

Ok, I've had issues blogging recently so here's our other Christmas celebrations!  Sorry for the delay! I actually wish someone was here to take a picture of S and I right now.  He woke up early from his nap so we are both in the chair with laptops and he wants to "help" me blog!  The post is getting done today... whatever it takes! :)
Since we went to Nashville for Christmas we went down to my family side over New Years to celebrate Christmas.  Here are some pictures of Saturday with Mom and Josh.


Here is S shaking his present to see what it is. :)  Actually I didn't get a good picture of it but I think right after this was when he moved all of the presents that were under the tree behind him so he could get closer to the tree and pull off ordainments. :)
 This was S opening his books from Gaga.  The book in his hand is Chicka Chicka ABC.  Remember this book, it will show up again.
James and O opening presents
 Yes, we had to read Chicka Chicka ABC before we moved on to open more presents
 O is helping Uncle Josh open his present.  She is a good helper!
 James and O with the school bus that Uncle Josh got her.
 I'm trying to show S the cute pillow pet that Gaga got him but he is...
 looking for the Chicka Chicka ABC book to read again!
 O playing with the school bus(it sings!) and I am reading Chicka Chicka ABC to S(again).
 One more time.... no, it wasn't really only one more time.  I lost track of the number of times we read that book to S!  He has never liked a book that much!  He preferred to read the book than open other presents.  If anyone said "Chicka chicka" S would go and find the book and bring it to someone to read to him. Silly kid!

On Sunday we went over to my dad's house to celebrate with him, Josh, John and Amy and E.  Here are some pictures.
Before anyone else got there Grandpa, O and S decided to do some "marching."  Ever since S started to walk(took him about 3 weeks from first steps to almost running), he would prefer to walk around, up steps, etc. than almost anything(other than reading Chicka Chicka ABC of course).  Here's the marching party.
 Aunt Amy, Uncle John, cousin E and O opening presents
 Everyone looking at the great stuff they got(and playing with Uncle John and Josh)
 I made E a tutu for Christmas. 
 Grandpa with the grand kids!
 The kids recruited E to join the "marching party"

 O coloring one of the giant pages she got from Aunt Amy and Uncle John.  She is loving all the art supplies she got!
 S and O with their laptop(the one S is trying not to use now!)

And that's it!!  We had great Christmases!!

No comments:

Post a Comment