There will be a few random things before we get to our weekend adventure at Gaga(that's what O calls my mom)'s house.
First, this is one of J's favorite activities. Unfortunately, I'm bad about making sure the box is put where he can't get it. :)
I go to a knitting class every week at a neighborhood church and the kidos go to childcare there. They love it. O made this last week. She was so proud of herself! It's still hanging on our door.
On Thursday I was busy getting lunch ready when I look behind me and O had gotten out the broom for her and the Swiffer for J. Too bad in a few years they won't be so happy when they are doing this!Now on to Gaga's house.... My mom decided that she wanted to start a tradition where all the grandkids come to her house and help her decorate her Christmas tree and have a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party. So that's what we did this weekend. It was a fun time! Here are some pictures.
The first one is just J looking at the undecorated tree. He can say "tree"(well, I know he is saying "tree") and was excited there was one in Gaga's front room.
Here is Gaga and the grandkids before the decorating started. I had a feeling it would take us a while to get three kids under the age of 3 to cooperate with getting their picture taken so we did "before" and "after" shots. I didn't get any "after" shots with my camera but this is the best "before" shot.
Decorating the tree.
J loves balls and I know right now he is thinking"why are we putting this ball on a tree when I could be throwing it?!?!?"
I know Miss O's eyes are shut in this picture but I wanted to post it because I think this is a cute picture of my niece. Don't you agree?? I have to post one more picture. When we were there O brought out two chairs and had J sit on one with her. Then she said "Picture Mommy!" so I got my camera out. This picture pretty much sums up the "photo shoot." Half of the other ones O is getting up or putting her head down. The other half J is just all over the place. It was a fun time. :)
Well, I've procrastinated the dishes for as long as I should. The kids will wake up soon and then cleaning opportunities will be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment