Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank you, Blog!

I realized my last blog was basically all about Miss O and not about my little boy so I decided I needed a blog for Mr. J.  So what do you blog about an almost one year old?  Well, most of my day is dealt with feeding or thinking about ways to get him to eat.  You see, J has decided that he doesn't like meat.  Or veggies.  And isn't crazy about oatmeal, rice, really grains of any kind.  He really just wants to eat fruit.  He has been making faces, spitting, waving his arms, etc. whenever food other than fruit is offered to him.  So I decided that I was going to get some pictures to post. 
One face(normally the spitting happens right after this face)...

Arms waving about...

my personal favorite...

Those of you who are very observant will notice that J is in different clothes in each picture.  That's because it took several meals to get those pictures. You see, he loves the camera...


Well, the first time I tried getting pictures he decided he was going to eat meat!  He ate the whole serving! Yes, my child is a ham(he just doesn't like it- hee hee)! So thank you blog for getting my child to eat!  One other thing he loves to eat, Gerber Puffs and Cheerios.  And yes, it has to be the Gerber brand.  In fact, this is the face he makes when he sees the container of Puffs...

In fact he loves Gerber Puffs and Cheerios so much he refuses to pick up and feed himself anything else!  I'm going to have a fun time with this picky one!

There is sad news though, the camera trick no longer works.  He is back to eating 3-4 bites of meat and then refusing.  So if anyone has any more ideas on how to feed a one year old(with two teeth!), let me know!

One more thing, I would like to take a poll.  Which sounds better:  grapes dipped in Taco Bell sauce, blueberries dipped in honey BBQ sauce, or peaches dipped in mustard?  Explanation will come in the next blog(which may or may not be on a Wednesday or Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment