Sunday, August 22, 2010

The first blog

So I've decided to start a blog.  I'm really not sure why since I'm never on Facebook and seem to have less time to check my email these days but it sounded like a good idea so I thought why not!  I make no guarantees on how often I will post or even if it the grammar will be correct(I did notice they have spell check so that will help!).

For my first post I would like to say how proud I am of my husband.  This weekend we had a party to celebrate the completion his masters program.  He was done in June so we were a little behind with the party but everyone who came had a great time.  Anyway, he was able to work full time, be a wonderful husband and father(both children being born shortly before or during the program) and still be able to complete a master's program with a 4.0!   I, unfortantely, didn't get any pictures of the party but I did want to share a picture I took of a present he recieved.  We all had a good laugh.

And because I have to mention my wonderful children too, I'll post of picture of them. :)  Here are O and S having a "drink."  We had frequent parties under the kitchen table with unopened cans of pop.  They may be disappointed when they look under the table tomorrow and find all the pop gone.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment