Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yesterday was O's birthday.  It's the big 4!  She was very excited!!  WE had a party on Saturday, which I will post pictures of soon(hopefully).  For her birthday, we decided to let her pick where she wanted to go out to eat.  At first she said "Bob's!" which is Bob Evans, the place Grammy and Kee take her and S to almost every time they come to visit.  Then she decided she wanted to go to the "train place"  aka Fritz's.  It's a restaurant where trains bring you your food.  Here's a picture of O looking at the trains.


The each got train engineer hats.  They kept saying "we are train engines!"



After I took the previous picture, O said "take a funny picture."  This is what she did...



Here's the train bringing our food

and the food coming down to our table...


After we got home we gave O her present.  We got her a new bike.  James put the bike at the front of the garage and we opened the garage door.


She had a few issues starting to peddle, but Daddy was there to help


Our friends saw the new bike out their window and came over to ride as well!



There's even a little bag to put fun treasures in!


There's a cute video of her riding her bike I will try to upload again tomorrow.  I tried for 1.5 hours last night and 8 hours today so I gave up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment