Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving this year with Grandma and Aunt Kim(or "Kimmie" depending on how S is feeling at the moment).  James' Uncle Buddy came too but he had another Thanksgiving to go to so I didn't get a picture of him.
Here's all our yummy food!!


The day after Thanksgiving S had to help Grandma make some pancakes for breakfast.


And then the kids helped decorate the tree.  There was a joke that James had to put the star on the top because Aunt Kim was too short but she managed to be able to plug in the star just fine!




There was also some creative decorating...


The kids actually help decorate the tree after supper when James and I went out for some late Black Friday shopping(why go out at 4am when most of the stuff you can get at 7pm???).  Somehow I didn't get a fully decorated tree picture but they did a good job.

This next picture is funny to me.  Normally it's James that gets all the wrestles from the kids but I got involved this time and Kim was nice enough to take a picture for me. :)



We had a good trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment