Thursday, November 10, 2011

halloween

For some reason I realized this morning that I hadn't posted Halloween pictures.  Opps! :)  So here we go!

O wanted to be a cat and S never would say what he wanted to be.  He loves pandas so I figured that would be an easy costume to figure out.


O really did love her costume.  I think it turned out cute.  And if I ever get around to taking off the black feather boas off the shirt and pants, she can wear those again!


I was so glad S finally decided to put on his panda hat!  We had been trying to convince him to wear it for about 3 weeks before Halloween.  I was trying to think of what he could be without the hat... maybe an Oreo??

By the way, one of our neighbors handed out little bags of chips.... my kids were more excited about this than the candy!  They love chips!


Gaga was able to join us this year and we had fun trick-or-treating with her!


Just as we were finishing our round of the block, our good friends and neighbors came home so we trick-or-treated at their house and ours together. :)


And then there's the sorting of the candy afterwards.  We don't give the kids much candy at all so it still amazes me that they understand that everything(but the chips of course) they got is candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment