Have you noticed I've been MIA from the blogging world for a while? Well, maybe you haven't. But I have been. I thought I would explain...
You see, there's been some sickness in our family. Yes, the usual winter stomach bug(everyone but O got that!). But that's not all. I wish it was. Throwing up for 4 hours straight beats throwing up for 4 weeks straight, being tired all the time and emotional. But it is all worth it... so worth it. It's worth it because in June we will be having a new baby join our family!!! So that's my excuse for not blogging about decorating the tree, Christmas, and all the other things we have done. It's hard to blog when you go to be at 9:30 every night! But I will blog about them.. hopefully soon. :)
I've had a few issues with the pregnancy. All is well but I've had to have a few sonograms to make sure. Our sonogram person gives me pictures to take home. Here's the first one, done at 7 weeks....
The next one was done at 14 weeks. Just in case you can't make out what everything is, from left to right is the head, body/arms(hand by mouth- I told O the new baby was sucking its thumb like she does!), and legs.
It's amazing to me how wonderful God is. In 7 short weeks my new baby can go from a dot to having a head, body, arms and hands, and legs and feet. And God takes care of that baby even though I'm throwing up! :) I can't wait to see what God has in store for this little one!


No comments:
Post a Comment