Friday, July 1, 2011

The kids' vacation

While we were in Branson, the kids went to St. Louis to spend a week with Grandma and Aunt Kim.  Grandma and Aunt Kim were nice enough to take a lot of pictures!  I don't have all the stories to go with them but here's several groups of pictures and a few details...

The Transportation Museum was visited again.  I guess we missed the other side when we were there a few weeks ago and there was a train you could ride.  You can see the excitement on O's face.  She loved it!


They also went to a place called Grant's Farm.  This place sounds really fun and I hope to go there when we visit next!  There were all sorts of different animals there. Also joining them was Cousin Linnea and her two kids(her daughter is 3 like O so they had fun!). I did include the picture of O touching a donkey's... backside since Aunt Kim thought that was funny.  They didn't get a picture of S trying to climb in the area with the really big turtles!  It's not surprising to me that he did that, he really likes turtles right now.  Anyway, I didn't get any pictures but I did hear it... how you ask? I received a voice mail from Aunt Kim.  She had "purse dialed" me.  All I heard was random noise and then Grandma and Aunt Kim both saying "S! S! S! No! No! No!"  I had to call back and see what was going on.  How funny!

Also at Grant's Farm was a water mister.  S loved it, of course!!

After Grant's Farm, everyone went over to Aunt Sue's house for a little family get together.  I was told everyone was there and everyone had a great time!

They also went to Old St. Charles and to the river and got to see a barge.  Also, more water activities. :)

Every night the kids watch a 15 minute episode of Word World and then get ready for bed.  Here they are on Aunt Kim's bed watching their "Quacky Show."

No comments:

Post a Comment