Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

To all of you out there that think Valentine's Day is just a "Hallmark Holiday" well, you are probably right.  But I'm going to take this day to post how much I love my husband.  I realize I don't post much about James and I... those kids get all the limelight! :)  But I do love my husband so very much!  He is the best husband and father in the whole, wide world!! I'm not always good with words but I'm going to try to share a few reasons why I have the best guy around!
 I love that he....
helps around the house... about every evening he puts up dinner, loads and/or unloads the dishwasher, and cleans at least one, if not both, of the children. 
randomly brings me a Snickers bar!
lets me sleep in- and even brought me breakfast in bed last weekend!
encourages me.
does a great job with the family finances and works hard to provide for us.
sometimes "encourages" me to spend the money that I need to(I'm so cheap!)
knows it's important for me to stay at home with our kids and supports me.
oh... and he's super handsome, hot, sexy... you get the picture. :)
loves our children and plays with them, reads to them, and does the "dirty work" like bathroom and diaper duty.
smart and thinks of easier, and often better, ways to do things then I do.
has a wonderful memory and is full of fun facts to kept the conversation going.
is our spiritual leader and loves Christ!

Ok, just a few of the reasons behind why I tell my husband I love him everyday.   Make sure you tell your "significant other" you love him/her everyday... not just on Valentines.

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, that is the sweetest thing I have read in a long time! James is truly blessed to have you and you are blessed to have such a wonderful man in your life(don't tell James I said he was wonderful, wouldn't want him to think I like him or anything!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, it's so nice to hear you talking about James that way. Love it. Very romantic. I'm glad you two are still in love and are so happily married. That's what I always wanted for you. Love you my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete