Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Miss O adventures

Here's a couple stories about Miss O.  The first one she will be super duper embarrassed about if I ever show her or make that blog book that I want to... oh some day!

Monday night James, S, and I were in the kitchen cooking supper.  O was in the front room playing.  She has been playing alot better by herself recently.  Anyway, I had just thought I need to check on O again when I heard "this isn't working very well."  (one of her favorite sayings).  I look over and by the table is my daughter, with her pants down around her legs with a bunch of whiteness in her hands.  She says "this paper towel not working very well."  Yes, you guessed it, it wasn't a paper towel... it was toilet paper... about a half roll... completely unrolled... fun times.  Yes, I was very happy that she managed to go to the bathroom, pull down her pants, do the deed, and try to get toilet paper all by herself!  I know I will jinx it but she has been doing really well with the whole potty training thing recently... finally.  This potty training thing has been really hard... who knew!  I guess people just don't warn you. :)  As many times as I wanted to just give up and put her in diapers until her college years, I pressed on and she finally did it herself!  So anyway... I took her back to the bathroom to continue the process and James finished supper.  I, of course, had to get a picture


The next day... yes, you guess it... the same thing happened... only she didn't get to the part where she waddles around the house with her pants around her ankles.  I caught her in the act... this time it was a whole roll(since I got a new one out).  James says there's a new rule... can't get toilet paper without mommy or daddy's help.  Another picture...

For those of you who are wondering.... those are Skittles on the back of the toilet. :)
So If you happen to come to my house in the next few days, you may have to reach around and just grab a handful of toilet paper... and a Skittle. :)

Second story(not embarrassing), we got to go outside and play today.  YEA!!!  Let there is still snow.  So O decided to walk it in.  She had fun and I was surprised she didn't complain about the cold, wetness on her feet.  Here are some pictures.  Actually, I was secretly glad she did something fun where I could take her picture because her outfit is to die for, isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment