For Thanksgiving we went down to my family near Wichita. I do have to admit that I was not a good blogger and didn't take that many pictures. My mom took alot(those of you who know her are very surprised I'm sure!!:) so I'll try to steal some from her and post them this weekend when we go down for another visit.(Yes, it may not be another Tuesday post). Here's what I did get:
Here is Miss O enjoying lunch
Here's a picture of my brother, his wife, my niece and my dad with my grandparents(John and Amy, I'll try to get you a copy soon!)
Us with Dad(yes, J is still screaming)
We went back to Mom's house for yummy pie and cake(that Josh made). Then we went through some clothes that were given to us by someone mom knows. This was O's outfit after looking through everything. Yes, it's a good blackmail picture. :) Doesn't she even look distressed? The funny thing is, later that evening we went to Wal-Mart and she wore what she has on here minus the shirt. I made her change since it was 30 degrees outside. Mean Mom!
Here's a picture of "Gaga" with her granddaughters! J was still sleeping. I love how Miss E is playing with her tongue!
We actually came back home on Saturday. We got ALOT done on Saturday evening/Sunday thanks to my wonderful husband. And... I even have Christmas lights on my house!!!! I love Christmas lights. When we were married, or maybe even just engaged, I made James buy Christmas lights for the house. 6 sets. Yes, I really like Christmas lights. Unfortunately, the lights have never made it on any of the houses we have lived in. My sister-in-law and I even tried to put them on last year but that was disastrous!(Ask Kim about her broken foot sometime). So I was so happy when Sunday James put up lights for me(I'll pretend they are for me but he probably did them for the kids:). Don't worry, I'll use them as an excuse to go driving around and look at light displays! :)
O started out watching...
and then wanted to "help"
This is pretty much what J did most of the time. When he wasn't shoving in my flower pot or wanting me to walk with him.
I like this picture because of O's face. She was so proud of herself for helping put up the lights. She kept saying "I help put up lights! I good helper!"
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment