Tuesday, November 16, 2010

sickness, again

Wow, I don't have a computer for the weekend and I check and I have 3 comments on my last post!!  Yahoo!!  :)
One week I will get to write about something other than someone in my family being sick over the weekend.  Actually, it will be next week because I just decided that the Thompson family is done being sick for the winter.  Everyone has got it so we have had our turn and there will be no more.  No more I say!
So, with that out of the way, all I will tell you about this weekend was it was my turn to get sick.  Throw up and other sick and it was so bad I called my mom to come up on Friday to watch the kids since James was out of town again.  Oh, and James had he own sickness issues in the great state of Oregon so we really have all had it.
With the sickness we didn't get too many pictures from this weekend with my mom, James' mom and sister.  The ones I did get were from Sunday morning.  Some back ground information: O loves church.  Like really, loves church.  Her three favorite places to go are "church day" "MOPS day" and "store, see babies"(which are dolls- normally Target).  So since we were sick two weekends ago and didn't go to church and she was sick on Tuesday and didn't go to MOPS Sunday was a big day in our house.  And we heard about it.  Alot.  "Church Day! Church Day! Go bye-bye, church day!" over and over.  So as a distraction(and it's always fun) we took some pictures.  Here are just 3 of the many we took:
Grandma, Aunt Kim, and the kids

Me and the kids(yes, O really does have eyes, she just doesn't like to show them)

O with her bag ready to go!!

Also this weekend I got back pictures that Jami took of our family.  Fabulous!!  Wonderful!!  She actually got O to open her eyes in pictures!!  So, I will have to post some of my favorite ones soon.  Gotta go make supper now. :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see your family pictures sometime. Great posts! I hadn't checked your blog for a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete