Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two posts in one- "Funny moment" and "Farmstead"

So I realized the other day that I wrote this post last week but never published it!  It was a long week last week.  Just a lot of little things adding up.  So I'll try it again....
Because this week as been a long week I've tried to remember the good mommy moments.  Like when J just wants to rock and cuddle with me(yeah, he was suppose to be sleeping but that's okay).  Or like when O comes up and gives my leg a huge hug and a squeeze for no reason at all(at least that I know of).  Or when O does something really silly and J just laughs and laughs so she keeps doing it because she thinks it's funny he is laughing.  And then today something funny happened right before lunch.  I was in the kitchen getting lunch ready and O was "helping" me.  All of a sudden I hear J just laughing and laughing.  If you haven't heard my kid-o's really laugh it's funny.  At least I think so.  Anyway, I had to figure out what would be so funny to a one year old so I walked in the front room.  J had a pinwheel and was swinging it around.  Our cat Gabby was chasing it.  And he was laughing.  I grabbed my camera to get a video.  I got a good video but have tried 3 times to upload it to this blog and have just got an error report.  I'll keep trying because it is rather funny. :)

Also last week the kids and I went to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead with our MOPS group.  It was really fun because J was more interested in the animals this time since he is a little older.  Here's some pictures:
Yes, J is waving(at the cows) and I have no idea what O is doing. :)
O refused to stand by J and the cow.  I don't know why.
I hope you can see that they are looking at a goat through the fence.  O loved the goats this time!  She loved petting them and I had to practically drag her away so we could stay with the group.  I tried to get other pictures of her petting them but I was holding J at the same time and they all look like she was petting the goats rear ends so I didn't want to post those(I'll just tell you about it!:).

Obviously not a picture of the Farmstead but of my two children loving the dirt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment