Tuesday, October 19, 2010

opps!

Yes, you are reading another post from the Thompson family in the same week!  I know you are surprised.  All two of you who read this blog. :)
Anyway, couple things happened that I want to share.  First, making supper yesterday was... well... interesting.  James was working late and I forgot something at the store needed for supper so I decided we were going to have the "old faithful back-up plan."  Yes, this plan includes very nutritious chicken nuggets, homemade mac-n-cheese(with Velveeta!), and whatever veggie I have laying around.  So, I was making this yummy meal and trying to convince O that I needed to make the supper before she could eat it and I had brilliant plan(please read sarcasm there) to let her hold the elbow noodles box while I did something else.  She started to shake the box.  At first it was fun and we laughed.  Then she shook it harder... and yes... 1/4 of a box of elbow noodles went all over the floor.  :)  I laughed(what else could I do?!) and got the broom.  Meanwhile J came in to see what was going on.  I'll shorten the story by saying I swept up the noodles at least 3 times before they actually got to the trash can because of all the "help" I was receiving.  I have to admit, I was wasn't laughing the whole way though this clean up/make supper/make sure J wasn't eating hard noodles part of the day.  But I did get pictures... because that's what you do when you are a mom. Hopefully you can see the noodles. :)


 This is my favorite one

These are all the noodles I got after sweeping.  Since then I've found about 15 more.  I think I going to be finding noodles for a while.

More to come later(kids just woke up)!

No comments:

Post a Comment