Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So I heard it's been about 9 days since I blogged last(thanks for reading my blog Andrea!) so I have some catching up to do. :)
Last Halloween I bought O a gorilla outfit.  When we got it home I wanted to try it on her to make sure it fit.  I was glad I did that because she refused to put it on!  So we "practiced" Halloween for a week before we finally got her to wear it.  So this year I decided we needed to "practice" again.  J is not liking the hat of the gorilla costume but O did fine(until she had an accident but we won't talk about that).  I hope we have enough time before the big day!





We had a good weekend.  Saturday morning we went to the big bad pumpkin races!  We had never been before and it was fun to watch even though we did not have a pumpkin racing.  O loved it so much she started crying when we left!   Here is a close up of one of the pumpkins.  Yes, that really is a pumpkin.  I'm not sure but I think James may already be planning his pumpkin roadster for next year. :)
My dad and Josh came up to see us Saturday afternoon.  It's always a fun time when there's company...

 Josh taught J how to do a high 5!  This is the best picture I got.  J can also high 5 with a giraffe if you would like. :)

Last but not least, we had family pictures taken on Sunday evening.  Wow, amazing!!  I haven't seen all of the pictures yet but if you would like a preview go to twiceover productions.  If you live in the KC area, you HAVE to contact Jami to get photos taken of your family.   I'm not joking... and she didn't pay me to say that. :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment