Last week we were home with nothing to do so I got out my preschool education books. Those books(and my printer/copier) have saved the day several times! When I was in high school I worked at a daycare. A few years after I left, the daycare went out of business and I was able to buy all of her planning books! These are great and we have done several activities from them. We made these bird puppets last week.
Get out your pattern and crayons:
color the birds and show them off
glue the pieces together
and they are done!
So show them off
and fly around like crazy people...er... birds
"Boy! That wore me out!"
"Just kidding!"
I wish I could tell you that the running ended after that but I can't. Apparently the "birds" needed to fly all day. I have about 20 more little videos of them running around! It was a fun day!!


How fun is that??? I'm impressed Squints stayed on the couch through all that!
ReplyDelete