Wednesday, June 1, 2011

O's 3rd birthday party

This year I checked out a cake decorating book from the library and had O look through it.  She could pick out any cake in the book and I would make it for her birthday party.  She looked through it and picked out the hot air balloon cake.  I was kind of surprised as there were several other cakes I thought she would pick but I was happily surprised because the hot air balloon cake seemed the easiest!


For decorations I had O color some hot air balloons to hang for the party.

Party pictures!


We served hamburgers, hot dogs, and all the side dishes to go with them.



Cake time!





S had to take a nap so Uncle Josh was nice enough to read a book to him before he laid down.

For her birthday, we got O a doll house.  She received several pieces of furniture at her party.  She loves playing with it!  Especially the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment