She got to chose two colors for her hair... and we played with the rest. Isn't this a very "Vogue" picture??
S apparently thought I needed some practice as well...
or he knew what his sister was going to try to do to him...
At one point during our "fun time on Mommy's bed," O started laughing. I turned and she had realized she could see herself in the mirror that's in our closet.
So we had a good time. I keep asking and she hasn't let me put her hair in pigtails since. That means we may need to cut it short when it gets hot this summer. Another thing she doesn't like to do(but we bribe her with suckers so it turns out ok.).
You get two posts in one today....
I finished my second knitting project!! This one went much faster, but with almost the same result. :)
I knitted a hat for James.
Cool hat, huh?
I had to make it a little bigger than the pattern said because when I measured his head it was an inch bigger than the size of hat the pattern makes. So I talked to my knitting teacher about it and we figured out how to make it an inch bigger. As I'm knitting I keep thinking to myself, this looks big but there's really no way to try on a hat while you are knitting it. So I tried it on my head after it was done...
Doesn't even look good rolled up.
(yes, he was humoring me with this picture).
So I'm going to ask my knitting teacher tonight to see if there's a "safe" way to shrink a hat. If not, I need to find a family with a rather small boy to wear a knitted sweater with a dad who has a really big head! I'll let you know what I find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment